Senior Software Engineer, Node.js
6+ years of experience
Program code example will be good
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Node.js) to expand our team.
OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE
Languages and frameworks
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with Express, Koa;
- Other Node.js framework like Express will be good.
Databases and storage tools
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL;
- Strong SQL language knowledge;
- RabbitMQ will be good;
- Sequelize ORM.
Protocol, solutions and APIs
- WebSockets (Socket.io);
- FB, Google, AWS APIs;
- Telegram Bots;
- Stripe API;
- Knowledge of another APIs will be good.
Approaches and principles
- Strong algorithm knowledge;
- Architecture approaches;
- Callbacks, promises understanding;
- Experience with queues on RabbitMQ will be good;
- Functional approaches;
- DDD (domain-driven design) will be good;
- Microservices approach.
Technologies and tools
- IDE JS debug tools;
- Good linux administrator level;
- AWS services;
- Base DevOps skills.
Knowledge of languages:
- English Upper-Intermediate.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Estimate tasks provided by a Project Manager (PM) or Technology Lead (TL);
- Complete tasks from PM or TL within the estimated time;
- Participate in the SCRUM process;
- Participate in project development;
- Perform technical research;
- Keep technical documentation of the project;
- Prepare reports;
- Communicate with customers;
- Work on improvements of the current project.
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS FOR THIS ROLE
A friendly team of professionals:
- Strong technical specialists who are ready to help solve problems.
- Financial and 1-to-1 meetings to discuss development plans;
- Individual Development Plan;
- Paid conferences and certifications;
- Lectures and other events where senior specialists share their knowledge with junior and middle specialists;
- Knowledge Bases with useful information for development.
- Opportunity to grow and become a coordinator and a Technology Lead further.
Improving the English language:
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work remotely with necessary hardware and furniture provided by the company anywhere in Ukraine;
- 24 calendar days of vacation per year and paid sick leaves;
- Financial support and gifts for important events.
Your application has been accepted.
We will contact you within 24 hours.
Computools provides software development services worldwide. Feel free to get in touch with one of our experts in your region