Senior Software Engineer, PHP
6+ years of experience
Program code example will be good
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (PHP) to expand our team.
OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE
Languages and frameworks
- PHP 8+;
- Symfony or/and Laravel or/and other PHP Framework;
- Doctrine or/and Eloquent or/and other PHP ORM;
- PHPUnit advanced level.
Databases and storage tools
- MySQL, PostgreSQL or other SQL based Database;
- MongoDB or other document oriented database will be good.
Protocol, libraries and APIs
- Good understanding of HTTP;
- FB, Twitter, G+ etc api will be good;
- Payments api will be good.
Approaches and principles
- Strong OOP;
- Deep understanding and usage of some Design Patterns;
- Deep understanding and usage of SOLID principles;
- Deep understanding and usage of DDD;
- REST understanding and ability to use in work;
- DI pattern;
- Base algorithms knowledge;
- Strong understanding of SQL, relations, types, database optimization skills.
Technologies and tools
- Composer, packages, versioning, autoload;
- Apache2 or\and Nginx good level;
- IDE PHP debug tools;
- Xdebug’s profiler;
- RabbitMQ / redis / memcached will be good;
- Good linux administrator level will be good;
- Docker will be good.
Knowledge of languages:
- English Upper-Intermediate.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Estimate tasks provided by a Project Manager (PM) or Technology Lead (TL);
- Complete tasks from PM or TL within the estimated time;
- Participate in the SCRUM process;
- Participate in project development;
- Perform technical research;
- Keep technical documentation of the project;
- Prepare reports;
- Communicate with customers;
- Work on improvements of the current project.
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS FOR THIS ROLE
A friendly team of professionals:
- Strong technical specialists who are ready to help solve problems.
- Financial and 1-to-1 meetings to discuss development plans;
- Individual Development Plan;
- Paid conferences and certifications;
- Lectures and other events where senior specialists share their knowledge with junior and middle specialists;
- Knowledge Bases with useful information for development.
- Opportunity to grow and become a coordinator and a Technology Lead further.
Improving the English language:
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work remotely with necessary hardware and furniture provided by the company anywhere in Ukraine;
- 24 calendar days of vacation per year and paid sick leaves;
- Financial support and gifts for important events.
Your application has been accepted.
We will contact you within 24 hours.
Computools provides software development services worldwide. Feel free to get in touch with one of our experts in your region