TechDay Founders Summit at Convene, New York City, was held on November 18, 2022. The event focused on nurturing startup businesses in the context of today’s challenges. The summit’s program was intended to raise issues that concern all aspiring entrepreneurs. Speakers addressed subjects like:
- How to prepare for fundraising for a new business in today’s realities.
- How to present essential advantages of your business from a better perspective.
- How to grow a pipeline from scratch.
- How to monetize your network.
- Novelties of marketing.
- How to properly evaluate your product.
Summit participants were able to share their insights and learn a lot of helpful information for further development.
Such an important event was sponsored by well-known giants such as Amazon, Alexa Startups, WeWork, and many others.
Julia Vlasova, Vice President of Digital Transformation at Computools, attended the summit as a company representative. Computools is sincerely grateful to TechDay Founders Summit for providing such important information in the context of today’s turbulent IT industry.