Processing Personal Data
The processing of personal data obtained through the site is performed by Computools. Our contact details are presented on the site. We are the controller of the data that we process based on this policy (unless otherwise noted) - this means that we are responsible for the decisions on how we store and use your personal information.
Consent to Collection and Processing
The main areas of processing and use of personal data:
The processing and use of your personal data are carried out only if we have a legal basis for this. The main reasons for the emergence of a legal basis for the processing and use of your personal data are:
- Your consent to the processing of personal data;
- It is our legal obligation;
- It is within the scope of our business interests as required by law.
By visiting our website, you consent to the processing of your data for marketing research and analysis of the characteristics of visitors, for:
- Advertising and sales, as well as providing information about our services.
- Administering our site in accordance with the terms of the contract and for internal processing; this includes flaw correction, data analysis, testing, research, statistics collection, and opinion polls.
- Improvements on our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective way for you and for your computer.
- Evaluating and understanding the effectiveness of advertising that we demonstrate to you and others, as well as for placement of relevant advertising.
- Providing tips and advice on services that may interest you or a person you work for according to your preferences, where necessary.
Legal Interests for Potential Collaboration:
When you contact us in any of the ways listed on our website, we can process your personal data to specify your request, as well as to select a method of contacting you for the implementation of further potential cooperation. We draw your attention to the fact that such appeals can be recorded and saved by the Computools's Responsible Controller.
Also, when building a business relationship with potential customers, to familiarize them with the qualifications and professional level of our contractors, we can provide our potential or current client with your resume.
In cooperation with customers, it is often necessary for the client to study the contractor’s biography in more detail to be aware of the person before disclosing vulnerable, sensitive, and / or proprietary information. We may ask you to provide more detailed information; individual taxpayer number, citizenship, criminal record, and other additional and special biographical data checks that specific customers require to provide you access to systems.
Legal Interests for Cooperation with Current Customers:
If you are our client or are a representative of our current client, we can process your personal data for the preparation and formation of contract documentation, organization of the accounts exchange (invoices); compliance with economic sanctions, and for the verification of the export control list, compliance with non-compete conditions provided by agreements with other customers.
Legal interests for cooperation with our officials and contractors:
If you are a Computools officer or contractor, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the preparation and formation of internal contract documentation, organization of the accounts exchange (invoices), for the organization of domestic life within the company; the organization and support of business trips, for conducting corporate processes. We may also transfer this information to provide some of this data to banks, notaries, salary agencies, and legal advisers to open a corporate bank account, or other accounts.