The primary objective was to create a user-friendly platform that enabled homeowners to easily purchase insurance tailored to their specific real estate without unnecessary bureaucratic complexities.
Users needed to open the marketing site and provide their address as an initial step. For users who preferred to engage with the agency directly, a precondition was to call and receive an email from an agent that directed them to the site.
The core user journey consisted of several key steps:
- Users would go through a detailed questionnaire, providing essential information about themselves and their real estate.
- For those who contacted an agent, the agent would choose options for them, and users would proceed through the questionnaire to verify the accuracy of the provided information.
- Users would then have the option to choose an insurance quote from a list of available options.
- They could also compare insurance plans before making a final decision to purchase.
- The final step in the main flow was to either buy insurance directly or schedule a call for further assistance.
Once users completed the main flow and purchased insurance, the postconditions were as follows:
- The purchase process was considered complete.
- Users had the option to enter the email of their lender to send a copy of the new home insurance policy.