Discussing the necessary roles of the project participants. The list of roles and their main responsibilities are:
- forming of the high-level goals and objectives, providing the budget, management of project size and time, approving the task scope. This role is often performed on the client side.
- forming and control of the process, control of agreements, management of the budget provided by a Product Owner, team coordination, reporting to and supporting of the Product Owner, solving organizational issues and risk management.
- detailing of the goals provided by the Product Owner, development of the requirements, project analysis, analysis of competitors' technical solutions, consult the Product Owner, development of project documentation, management of the project scope, is required to give explanations to the team.
- development of system architecture, high-level decomposition, stack choice, ready-made solutions and basic tool choice, analysis of the system’s technical component, technical risk management, technical consulting for the Product Owner, Business Analyst and Team Lead.
- development of project user experience, user experience analysis, prototyping, arrangement of UX test plans, development of basic UI requirements.
- development of project design, development of style guide, development of the UI toolkit, page wireframe detailing, development of animations and adaptive views.
- configuration of development processes, coordination of the development team, technical decomposition, task distribution, code review, solving of complex and difficult situations during development and development of key system modules.
- estimation and implementation of development tasks, that includes; the writing of Unit and integration tests and working with documentation.
- configuration of used tools, configuration of all environment types (includes production), creation of CI and CD processes, support testing process (includes auto tests), platform work control and monitoring and configuration of third-party systems.
- testing process configuration, verification of build quality before uploading to demo or production environments,
testing plan development, QA team coordination, detection of bugs in design and specification, development of key testing documentation types, system security testing.
- manual testing, feature aspect testing, regression testing, system security testing, load testing, bug reports, development of test cases and checklists, improvement suggestions.
- auto, e2e, api and load test estimations and implementation.